E-mail : email@example.com
B세포발달 및 B세포관련 자가면역질환
B세포와 T세포와의 상호작용
- 서울대학교 의과대학 졸업 (1988)
- 서울대학교 의과대학 대학원 석사 및 박사 (1994)
- 서울대학교병원 수련의 및 병리과 전공의 (-1992)
- 서울대학교 알레르기 및 임상면역연구소 연구원 (-1993)
- Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center,
Research fellow (1993-1997)
- 성균관대학교 의과대학 면역학 교수 (1997-현재)
- 대한면역학회 평의원 (-현재) 국제협력위원 (현재), 편집위원 및 학술위원 역임
- 대한병리학회 교과서 편찬위원 (-현재)
- 대한이식학회 학술위원 및 편집위원 (-현재)
(1) 조혈모세포이식에 관한 임상연구
- Park, C., I.S. Kho, J.I. Yang, M.-J. Kim, S. Park, H.-S. Cha, J. Lee*, and T.J. Kim*. 2017. Positive selection of type II collagen-reactive CD80high marginal zone B cells in DBA/1 mice. Clin Immunol 178:64-73.
- Kang, B. H., H. S. Min, Y. J. Lee, B. Choi, E. J. Kim, J. Lee, J. -R. Kim, K. -H. Cho, T. J. Kim, K. C. Jung, and S. H. Park. 2015. Analyses of the TCR repertoire of MHC class II-restricted innate CD4+ T cells. Exp Mol Med 47: e154.
- Moon, H., C. Park, J-G. Lee. H. Shin, H. Lee, I. Kho, K. Kang, -S. Cha, and T. J. Kim*. 2015. Early Development in the Peritoneal Cavity of CD49dhigh Th1 Memory Phenotype CD4+ T Cells with Enhanced B Cell Helper Activity. J Immunol 195: 564-575.
- Hong, G. U., N. G. Kim, T. J. Kim, and J. Y. Ro. 2014. CD1d expressed in mast cell surface enhances IgE production in B cells by up-regulating CD40L expression and mediator release in allergic asthma in mice. Cell Signal 26: 1105-1117.
- Lee, J. G., H. Moon, C. Park, S. H. Shin, K. Kang, and T. J. Kim*. 2013. Reversible Expression of CD138 on mature follicular B cells is downregulated by IL-4. Immunol Lett 156: 38-45.
- Moon, H., J. G. Lee, S. H. Shin, and T. J. Kim*. 2012. LPS-Induced Migration of Peritoneal B-1 Cells is Associated with Upregulation of CXCR4 and Increased Migratory Sensitivity to CXCL12. J Korean Med Sci 27: 27-35.
- Kim, E. J., B. Choi, H. Moon, Y. J. Lee, Y. K. Jeon, S. H. Park, T. J. Kim*, and K. C. Jung*. 2011. CD4(+) T cells from MHC II-dependent thymocyte-thymocyte interaction provide efficient help for B cells. Immunol Cell Biol 89: 897-903.
- Kim, J. Y., K. Huh, R. Jung, and T. J. Kim*. 2011. Identification of BCAR-1 as a new substrate of Syk tyrosine kinase through a determination of amino acid sequence preferences surrounding the substrate tyrosine residue. Immunol Lett 135: 151-157.
- Kim, J. Y., K. Huh, K. Y. Lee, J. M. Yang, and T. J. Kim*. 2009. Nickel induces secretion of IFN-gamma by splenic natural killer cells. Exp Mol Med 41: 288-295.
- Park, H. J., J. Y. Kim, K. I. Jung, and T. J. Kim*. 2009. Characterization of a Novel Gene in the Extended MHC Region of Mouse, NG29/Cd320, a Homolog of the Human CD320. Immune Netw 9: 138-146.
- Moon, H., H. Y. Na, K. H. Chong, and T. J. Kim*. 2006. P2X(7) receptor-dependent ATP-induced shedding of CD27 in mouse lymphocytes. Immunol Lett 102: 98-105.
- Kim, H. J., K. H. Chong, S. W. Kang, J. R. Lee, J. Y. Kim, M. J. Hahn, and T. J. Kim*. 2004. Identification of cyclophilin A as a CD99-binding protein by yeast two-hybrid screening. Immunol Lett 95: 155-159.
- Cha, H. S., T. J. Kim, J. Y. Kim, M. H. Lee, C. H. Jeon, J. Kim, E. K. Bae, K. S. Ahn, and E. M. Koh. 2004. Autoantibodies to glucose-6-phosphate isomerase are elevated in the synovial fluid of rheumatoid arthritis patients. Scand J Rheumatol 33: 179-184.
- Kim, J. Y., M. H. Lee, K. I. Jung, H. Y. Na, H. S. Cha, E. M. Ko, and T. J. Kim*. 2003. Detection of antibodies against glucose 6-phosphate isomerase in synovial fluid of rheumatoid arthritis using surface plasmon resonance (BIAcore). Exp Mol Med 35: 310-316.
- Nam, J. H., S. S. Yoon, T. J. Kim, D. Y. Uhm, and S. J. Kim. 2003. Slow and persistent increase of [Ca(2+)](c) in response to ligation of surface IgM in WEHI-231 cells. FEBS Lett 535: 113-118.
- Yoon, S. S., K. I. Jung, Y. L. Choi, E. Y. Choi, I. S. Lee, S. H. Park, and T. J. Kim*. 2003. Engagement of CD99 triggers the exocytic transport of ganglioside GM1 and the reorganization of actin cytoskeleton. FEBS Lett 540: 217-222.
- Kim, T. J., A. Cariappa, J. Iacomini, M. Tang, S. Shih, A. Bernards, T. Jacks, and S. Pillai. 2002. Defective proliferative responses in B lymphocytes and thymocytes that lack neurofibromin. Mol Immunol 38: 701-708.
- Hahn, M. J., S. S. Yoon, H. W. Sohn, H. G. Song, S. H. Park, and T. J. Kim.* 2000. Differential activation of MAP kinase family members triggered by CD99 engagement. FEBS Lett 470: 350-354.
- Cariappa, A., T. J. Kim, and S. Pillai. 1999. Accelerated emigration of B lymphocytes in the Xid mouse. J Immunol 162: 4417-4423.
- Kim, S. H., E. Y. Choi, Y. K. Shin, T. J. Kim, D. H. Chung, S. I. Chang, N. K. Kim, and S. H. Park. 1998. Generation of cells with Hodgkin's and Reed-Sternberg phenotype through downregulation of CD99 (Mic2). Blood 92: 4287-4295.
- Hahn, J. H., M. K. Kim, E. Y. Choi, S. H. Kim, H. W. Sohn, D. I. Ham, D. H. Chung, T. J. Kim, W. J. Lee, C. K. Park, H. J. Ree, and S. H. Park. 1997. CD99 (MIC2) regulates the LFA-1/ICAM-1-mediated adhesion of lymphocytes, and its gene encodes both positive and negative regulators of cellular adhesion. J Immunol 159: 2250-2258.
- Kim, T. J., Y. T. Kim, and S. Pillai. 1995. Association of activated phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase with p120cbl in antigen receptor-ligated B cells. J Biol Chem 270: 27504-27509.
- Park, S. H., Y. M. Bae, H. J. Kwon, T. J. Kim, J. Kim, S. J. Lee, and S. K. Lee. 1993. JL1, a novel differentiation antigen of human cortical thymocyte. J Exp Med 178: 1447-1451.